Welcome to Connecticut Belair Swim & Tennis Club
Montgomery County’s largest privately owned swim and tennis club, located on five acres of pristine land at the corner of Viers Mill Road and Connecticut Avenue.
A Private Club open to Members Only, Connecticut Belair is more than just a place to swim; it’s a community within a community.
Members work with the Board of Directors to make the Club a beautiful place to spend the summer.
Opening Day is May 28, 2021
We had a successful 2020 season despite the COVID-19 restrictions. Due to our large size, we are able to safely accommodate up to 275 members at a time. We have been approved for up to 500 members this season, and we look forward to being allowed to remove this restriction entirely as soon as we are permitted.
- Extra large main pool with diving well
- Separate wading pool with playground area
- Tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, shuffle board, and ping pong
- Radical tube slide standing 19 feet tall – while sliding over 100 feet into the water
- Full service snack bar
- Many social activities throughout the season
- Join the GATORS, our competitive, exciting & fun swim team
We can’t wait to see you at the pool!